Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean Revival, Belfast 7-9June 2024
Hi folks,

Keep a lookout on social media etc for DeLorean Revival, an event centred around the DMC Test Track at Dunmurry on the above dates. I'll be going!

Ferry concessions etc may be able to be arranged by the organisers.

Tickets at 

https://www.deloreanrevival.com/?fbclid=..._psjkk1b3g

Rich
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
(29 Jan 2024, 17:55)Rich Hanlon Wrote: Hi folks,

Keep a lookout on social media etc for DeLorean Revival, an event centred around the DMC Test Track at Dunmurry on the above dates. I'll be going!

Ferry concessions etc may be able to be arranged by the organisers.

Tickets at 

https://www.deloreanrevival.com/?fbclid=..._psjkk1b3g

Rich

Im getting myself organised with this. 

planning to stay at the Travelodge opposite the Europa due to how expensive it is. The best price I got for 2 nights for 2 people is £170.
Vin: 5222, 81 grey auto "Ryuko"

2017 Ford Fiesta 1.0L EcoBoost (silver)

Club YouTube channel creator
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYJmbtB...DhNzZQPDlA 

Submit videos for the channel:
YTAdmin@deloreans.co.uk
Thats great news.....
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
I'll not be going unfortunately. This falls on Leanne's birthday weekend, and she'd be less than appreciative at spending her birthday in this manner. Got lots going on financially this year anyway, so it's probably for the best that temptation is already muted.
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
I'll be going, having my sister-in-law and family nearby is a great help with lessening the expenses.

There are several ferry options but when we go over (couple of times a year) we usually get the overnight boat from Liverpool arriving Belfast at about 6:30AM.

The organisers have secured a discount for the Thursday night ferry (6th June).  If more than 5 cars can be arranged for any particularl ferry then 5 cars is the min to qualify for a discount.

(30 Jan 2024, 09:28)Rissy Wrote: I'll not be going unfortunately.  This falls on Leanne's birthday weekend, and she'd be less than appreciative at spending her birthday in this manner.  Got lots going on financially this year anyway, so it's probably for the best that temptation is already muted.

Treat her to the bridal suite at the Europa with room service!  

Yeah, that might be pushing your luck!! Big Grin
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
I'm sure we can find a volunteer to take your car Chris. Its a shame that Lex should miss all the fun!

(only kidding) Wink
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(30 Jan 2024, 11:11)Rich Hanlon Wrote: Treat her to the bridal suite at the Europa with room service!  

Well. In order to book the bridal suite, I'm sure one must first get married. THAT would be an even more costly affair!

It's unfortunate, as it seems to be the case that every year, a few things coincide with that weekend, and ever since meeting Leanne, for me, that weekend has been out of bounds for "anything Chris wants to do".
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
In two minds myself partly down to cost and it's really difficult to get time off at short notice. Plus I would really rather wait for another two years and have a 'longer' full weekend
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Any support is brilliant and hope to see as many come over to see us as possible.

I sincerely hope Eurofest does return but two years is a long time. I certainly would love it to, especially as I've never personally attended one.

Without this event Eurofest (if it ever comes back again) at the track basically won't go ahead because if it's not cleared this year we'll likely lose it permanently to nature.  It's now or never and one of the main reasons we're doing this event so all support is extremely appreciated.